Real time Monitoring & Targeting identifies energy usage anomalies, determines cause and rectifies.
To make data-driven decisions you first need quality data. Energy Monitoring and Targeting (M&T) gives management feedback on operational energy usage and supports forecasting. Our real-time monitoring gives you the information you need to identify unexpected changes in consumption, determine their cause (equipment failure, operator error etc) and quickly rectifies them.
Identifying and explaining unusual energy usage
Targeting gives a window of expected usage for a given period, based on historical data and the anticipated demand. If your measured usage deviates from the forecasted range, we will alert the right person and give them the information they need to make the right decisions.
Whether your usage drops due to equipment unexpectedly going offline or climbs because of poor maintenance, we have you covered.
In addition to identifying and explaining unusual energy usage, our M&T system
- Enables forecasting of energy usage and costs when planning changes in the business.
- Integrates seamlessly with our BEMS and IoT platforms.
- Simplifies carbon budgeting and helps you achieve net zero emissions.
- Lets you manage energy consumption, not just accept it as a fixed cost.
- Visualise energy usage over the last day, week, month or year.
We’re here to help
Contact us to discuss our Monitoring & Targeting solutions